It can be hard living with acne. Constant breaks and redness can become extremely frustrating. Harsh acne breakouts can also leave your skin with unattractive scars. There isn’t a single cause of acne; instead there are several factors that can come into play when it comes to determining why an individual is suffering from acne.
If you’re looking for a way to manage your acne, At Lucere Dermatology & Laser Clinic we’ve treated thousands of men and women at our acne clinic in Edmonton. So if you’re suffering from breakouts, we can treat your skin with our highly advanced acne treatment lasers. Whether you’re dealing with minimal acne or severe, at Lucere Dermatology & Laser Clinic we’ll help you manage your specific problem areas with our effective acne treatments.
Our Acne Treatments
- Prescription topical medications and creams for acne
- Prescription oral medications for the treatment of acne; including antibiotics, spironolactone, Accutane, Epuris or Clarus
- Superior acne skin care kits for home use to help treat active acne and breakouts. It also help the skin to stay clear
- Non-medicated acne treatments such as Isolaz (deep pore cleansing treatment) and chemical peels
Acne scar treatments in Edmonton
- We offer the best and most up to date laser resurfacing options for acne scarring
- Chemical peels: These include superficial, medium and deep chemical peels
- Fraxel dual restore laser for acne scarring
- Picosure focus lens laser for acne scarring
- Smartxide and SmartSkin laser treatments for acne scarring
We provide the best acne scar removal treatments in Edmonton and Alberta. We are fortunate to have had one of the highest volumes of patients for these treatments. Our laser surgeon and the cosmetic dermatologist will direct your treatment so that you achieve the best results.
We offer the latest and most sophisticated laser treatments for acne scarring. We also combine different treatments to get you the best results. Come in today for a free consultation.